A unique 40-year-old recipe originating in Israel offers the truest taste of real hummus.
Smooth, creamy texture and the best selection of ingredients from chickpeas till tahini paste
and production in the country. This is the secret of our perfect flavor that fits perfectly with
our pita bread.
Recommendation for serving:
- Hummus should be considered as basic butter“ and should be combined
- Hummus as a main dish with bread (pita bread) sprinkled with olive oil
- Hummus with crackers as a snack with beer
- Hummus with carrots or celery as a healthy snack
- Hummus as side dish to a sausage
- To hummus also fits chili paste, garlic or basil pesto, can be combined with hot food
such as meat or Ratatouille, popular variant is also gyros
Why to eat Hummus?
- lowers cholesterol, reduces the risk of cancer and diabetes
- hummus can be combined with almost anything
- it is good for the heart, bones and muscles
- it is a natural antioxidant and great for allergy sufferers
- fits for vegan
- sunflower oil
- tahini paste
- lemon juice
- potassium sorbate